Tagged by IF YOU TAG YOURSELF, I'LL FEATURE YOU HERE ALONG WITH ONE OF YOUR GALLERY WORKS THAT I LIKE THE MOST.
Of course only after I find the tag journal on your profile!
10/10 slots available !
1. - You must post these rules.
2. - Each person must share 10 things about themselves .
3. - Answer the 10 questions, then invent another 10 questions for people who will be tagged.
4. - Pick 10 people and put their icons.
5. - Inform them that they were tagged.
Nothing ! "Oh, if you read this , thou art cursed for life with this tag "
. <= actually, if you read this and feel like doing this, comment bellow and I'll check what you come up with, because I won't tag anyone ^^
7. - You should definitely tag 10 people .
8. - You can not return the tag .
9. - Can not say " I will not do this tag " .
10. - Tag is done in the journal , not a review, just in journal.
His questions for me:
1. Rogue, warrior or mage?
-Rogue, I could have some fun in dark places muhaha, I loooove those
Not sure if rogues and dark places are related?
2. Assume you somehow teleported to a random part of a unknown foreign country where you may or may not know how to speak the native language what would you do? You have the things with you that you regularly hold in your pockets.
-I'd first take out my phone, search for wi-fi because otherwise I'd be indebted to my service provider all the way through to my grand grand children for using the net outside our small chicken country (no it really is in chicken shape, check "slovenia chicken country"; dear sirs on google can show you). If there's wi-fi, I'd check the maps, and then some basic terms in the native language that could be helpful. After that, getting to the police, or robbing a bank to pay for my plane ticket back home. If not, then hitch-hiking a ride towards the home and hoping that there's no molesting truckers in the country. If that wouldn't work, then I'd go on a mountain and meditate to rediscover the bastard teleporting ability within myself and jump back home for lunch.
3. What's your favorite video game?
-There's a lot of different titles like fallout, TES, Doom, SS, IJI, UT bla bla.. The fav one would be.. "cave story" though. I wouldn't remove that gem from my heart.
4. Your favorite anything, what is the freakin' best thing and makes your life great?
-My dreams/hopes/ambitions for the future. Anything specific for now?... no clue, maybe this place and you, dear friends. Or maybe that today's day was sunny and that I found my temporary peace of mind... oops and it's gone.
5. Do you think you're sitting in an awkward position right now, should you change your posture?
-no, not a chance, this is perfect. A cat was sleeping on my legs before though, but the torture of stillness is long gone.
6. TEA or coffee?
7. If you had one supernatural ability what would it be? (NOTE: the abilities also have negative sides, I.E flying would mean you couldn't fly too high otherwise you'd freeze, invisibility would mean you'd have to be naked to be invisible and so on.)
-I would like to stop time. Of course I would abuse this ability to finally be able to do everything I have to do and still get enough sleep and free time. Still, that would mean getting old before other people, maybe before even my parents. But who cares, that's my wish, gimme!
8. Your main goals as an artist?
-To get a lot better than the current level, in all aspects - and to get recognized and one day, to be able to make a living and more with just selling paintings and/or drawings, no more going to work and nothing else that tears a person's mind. Just comfortable enjoyment. and then arts would become a job and I'd ragequit on life.
9. What are you excited for this year?
-Nothing really... Ok, maybe summer cause I hate cold. I'LL NUKE THE COLD YA HEAR ME!!??
10. What is your preferred genre of music and your favorite track from that particular genre?
-Rock (papa roach: crash -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=59nqjl…
. but I get bored of my fav songs fast and are thus changing the artists all the time xD
Thank you everyone for everything;
for new watchers, you people are epic
for faves, it means a lot
for comments, I worship you all
for llamas - Imma care for them good, I promise - waterbeds for all!
for points, for checking by, for nice words, compliments, everything, I freaking love you people! you are awesome!